Strengths-based (Personal) Leadership Coaching and Programs. Identifying your talents and strengths and leveraging these for personal and professional success.
Strengths Based Development
Strengths Coaching and Development Programmes empowers you to become the best possible version of yourself by focusing on your strengths. The programme consists of an online assessment (Strengthscope for individuals and/or StrengthscopeLeader for managers and leaders) and individual coachingsessions and additional online resources.
The modern strengths-based approach to managing people has been around for nearly 20 years. The central premise is that focusing on strengths is a more powerful way of accelerating learning and performance in organizations because it unlocks people’s talents, passion and energy, helping them to achieve excellence in areas more aligned with their natural strengths and personality. This approach doesn’t ignore weaker areas and other performance risks (including overdone strengths and psychological barriers).
Strengthscope® provides a comprehensive insight into all of these elements and is currently the only strengths assessment system with a 360 feature that has been certified by the British Psychology Society. Strengthscope® supports the release of positive energies, talents and strengths@work.
Research shows increasingly that using our strengths at work is more likely to lead to increased performance, positive energy, confidence and engagement. Strengths-based leadership coaching and programmes can be of great added value to positive professional development when conducted in the right context and with the right methodology such as StrengthscopeLeader. I am an accredited Strengths Coach and authorised to deliver Strengthscope®Assessments and Strengths-based Coaching & Consulting to individuals and leaders.
- Developing self-awareness, confidence and resilience
- Career development
- Organizational development and improving agility
- Building peak performing teams
- Management and leadership development
- Improving engagement, resilience and wellbeing
- Building an inclusive and positive culture
I use a strengths-based approach and Strengthscope Assessments for identification and development of leaders’ strengths and effective leadership behaviours.
StrengthscopeLeader™ provides leaders with a powerful self-awareness and development focus to promote strengths optimization, performance enhancement, and delivering excellent outcomes. StrengthscopeLeader™ profiler includes:
- Analysis of the leader’s unique strengths and how these can be developed and sharpened to improve their effectiveness
- Analysis of the leader’s performance risks (including weaker areas and strengths in overdrive) the impact of these on work performance and how these can be managed or minimized.
- Analysis of their effectiveness across critical leadership behavior/ habit areas that are essential to leadership effectiveness
- Analysis of their impact on key outcomes and identified drivers.
- Feedback from up to 18 raters on the individuals effectiveness in applying their strengths and leadership habits, managing weaker areas and delivering key outcomes for the organisation.